Monday, March 21, 2011

OMG, I hope so!

As some of you probably know I'm a great fan of TV series Supernatural. At present we're in the middle of 6th season of the series and each and every fan wonders if we will get to see another season. The answer is probably YES!

Everyone is really optimistic about it and, as Jensen Ackles (actor playing Dean Winchester) said, it is highly improbable that CW will end Supernatural when Smallville is coming to an end. If that's true, I'm even willing to forgive them the month-long break in the middle of the 6th season (no Supernatural until April 15! That's simply cruel...).

I know that for most people this is not even worth reading, but I'm totally crazy about Supernatural and that's what keeps me working for over a month. Link to the article is in the title :)

1 comment:

  1. Another season??
    I haven't started watching any episodes yet, give me some time! XD

    ReplyDelete